View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 05:38 PM
mcu99
Lurker

mcu99 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Video/TV out problem...popup disable possible??

Hi,

First I would love to say thanks to all for making this site possible. I absolutely love my TP2 because of it.

A couple days ago I was trying some new roms and since then I have two problems that are REALLY annoying me and almost making my phone useless. First, I get a Video/TV out popup that asks me to select PAL or NTSC many times per day and mostly during phone calls making me unable to speak or hear the person. I don't have the phone plugged into anything when it happens and never used the TV out feature. Is there a way to completely disable this popup through settings or registry? Anyone have the same issue?

Second, my vibration mode is totally screwed up lately. It should almost as if a loose piece in there. It started with one of the roms being super lous vibration and now it really rattles sometimes like a broken piece and other times it sounds perfect.

I tried different roms and even restore the provider stock rom back and these issues are still coming up. Last thing I want to do is be forced to get rid of my TP2, so I am coming here for help

Thanks