View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 04:26 AM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
I HAVE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF FREEZES WITH 29007 REFERENCE.
for some strange reason when i need to make a call...the call button will not bring up the dialer. need to open the keyboard as well cause the GUI auto rotates (which is damn irritating).
what is extremely irritating is the freeze cause it happens whenever i have to make urgent calls....any thing to do with murphys law?
NRG wots the matter...?? have you stopped cooking for the tp2s?
where is our new fix??? cmon dude....do something fast....
(u can hear the cop sirens in the background while we are sitting around in the alleyway)LOL
cheers
Been running 29007 reference flawlessly for over a week. It's actually the most stable build I've run yet. Two things to do if you haven't: 1) Switch to a different start menu, 2) Install WiMoSpeed and follow the directions: [APP] WiMoSpeed: [2011-01-05] V1.03 - xda-developers

Other than that, it's user error...
This post has been thanked 4 times.