View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 01:18 AM
smoove21
PPCGeeks Regular

smoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smoove21
Re: Windows Phone 7... Doomed?

No windows phone isn't doomed. I can agree with that. However, after today's keynote im very disappointed. I thought microsoft said an update(copy and paste) would be coming either at the end of january or sometime in february? Also, weren't cdma windows phones' supposed to be coming this month? Now all a sudden the updates is scheduled for the "coming months" and the phones are expected in the first half of this year? Are you serious? Let me be clear, i love webos but i'm always going to be a windows 'mobile' fan. Therefore microsoft's os is the only one outside of webos that i care about. I'm not saying i will get nor do i want a windows phone device. But i want it to succeed. I'm tired of hearing 'coming months' from hp/palm so when i heard balmer say it, i had terrible flashbacks. I kinda feel that this os isn't doing so good by the delay in the update and newer phones. Also by the fact that they had no problem detailing how many kinect units were sold and how many apps are in the market. Why not tout how many phones sold? I know that many more phones will be announced tomorrow so im not really bothered about the hardware. I'm hoping they have the same type of hardware (tablets/phones) being made for them as android has by the same companies. I doubt it though. Why else would he even speak on a vague timeframe if something will be announced tomorrow? Hopefully they have something amazing lined up and ready for release at MWC next month. If not, then it's not looking to good for microsoft. Hell even HP will be detailing at the very least their hardware on feb.9th.
Playstation 3/Xbox360/Wii/PC..Which is best? Join the debate!>> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=112741
This post has been thanked 1 times.