View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 08:32 PM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jan.03.11 VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
Thanks. I'll use the nueBattery driver then; what are the settings you're using for nueBattery (fast charge, 1% reporting?).

I was on 2.37 yesterday; just installed 2.35 today. Do you know which is better? One thing for sure, I know it's better than Sprint's 2.32 in terms of reception sensitivity.

I installed the SH4Ys Raphael Net Speed Boost.cab you posted and the registry edits didn't stick. I guess I'll do it manually.
EDIT: I stand corrected; the cab works. In your post, you said HKEY_CURRENT_USER but the cab installs it under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE (HKLM); which one is the correct one?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you found where the SH4Y's cab installs the regedits---I was looking under hkcu and didn't see changes is so I assumed was doing something magical. Both of the links I referenced say to put it under hkcu and not hklm. but I'm running the edits in hkcu + sh4y + the second regedit----nothing wompy. I did revert back to the original setting on the second reg edit and did notice grovemoble was lagging, so put the edit setting back in place... Windows Mobile 6.1. I went into with resco registry editior and changed HKLM\Comm\Tcpip\Parms and changed the TimerWheelSize to Value of 5 and soft reset via software reset.

I'm deleting SH4y's and just using the 2 reg edits...I never realized any vast improvement with SH4Y's, but it never hurt anything either
This post has been thanked 1 times.