jhr
PPCGeeks Regular

jhr is keeping up the good workjhr is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MMS Bounty for CDMA Android Port **Currently: $30**

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi911 View Post
I still have the same apn xml that i downloaded from page 8 installed. Since it does the same as before, I never changed it back... so just go to page 8 of this thread and dl that .zip file.

I will try that again on a fresh XDAndroid2.2BLAZN.092810 build, i replaced it before and I was not able to send. So that is why I asked you what you were using to send on Verizon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
are there ANY CDMA devices, period, MMS does work on?? aside from the Vogue(uses a different MMS method)..

I feel like im running out of things to delve into anymore.. and I dont wanna stop development on this
Don't give up. With all these tests with 3D and backlight and overclocking with battery save and camera might be working here soon, hopefully all this gets put together on one build soon.
Even though I got a DroidX, I gave it to my wife and I reverted back to the TP2 Verizon version. this keyboard, there is not one that can match it. So hopefully in due time we can get NAND and dump WM. and run WM on SD lol

for the bounty, now that I am working at a better paying job, I am wiling to pay/donate $100USD to get MMS working sending and receiving for Verizon.

I am selling some devices check my link at XDA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=656109

Last edited by jhr; 01-04-2011 at 11:17 PM. Reason: forgot to mention MMS bounty pay increase