Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 10:44 PM
stroths
VIP & Master of my Domain

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Battery Status - HTC Clone Skin

For those that do not have BatteryStatus installed and want the HTC like screen, I have put together a cab (BatteryStatusExt.1.05.build_0277_HTC.zip) that will install Batterystatus, the HTC skin and also set it as a type 5 in the registry. A type 5 today screen plugin will not display scroll bars which is the same way the HTC Home Plugin was setup if I remember correctly.

Below is my current UL setup which includes a tab with the HTC Clone Batterystatus plugin.

NOTE: The attachment won't setup the weather, ultimate launcher or add the 3 tabs I have shown. It just gives you the HTC looking clock, date, owner name and the 5 icons below the clock for notifications.

--------

EDIT: For those that already have Batterystatus installed, you can try the attached zipped cabfile BatteryStatus HTC Home Skin.zip file. The cab should install the skin and set Batterystatus as a type 5 plugin. I haven't tested this install out but it should work.

Last edited by stroths; 03-06-2008 at 01:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.