View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Noir
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Phone 7... Doomed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4rtan5 View Post
Founder and leader of this clown circus has a Epic. Nuuuuuuffff said.

P.S. He has a Epic. Lol.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
dude even I had an epic even took pics with it side by sided it with a tp2 and hd2 and used it like a dirty desperate crack *****...
that didn't mean my experience with it was god. Frankly my experience wasn't good and it wasn't refurbed, it was new in box. I can't say my experience is representative of everyone else's, but a few mates with the device have similar issues (not the whole sky is falling issues I had, but the general losing signal, screen giving out, slower than other devices)

As far as wp7 goes, a lot of good has come from it for me and it allowed me to dig deep into the file architecture and installation of programs. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if from chevron, we see a lot of good stuff coming our way. In some ways we have as devices not samsung can run samsung hub and deploy the htc sense hub with htc youtube. That's not to say its done, there's plenty ot do but in a few short days, the jailbreaking community for wp7 (as it were) has exploded. Some good results some bad results but the goal is development and enhancing experience.

I'll say it again I like my wp7 experience on the dell venue pro and the samsung focus. HTC clearly has some great programs on their arsenal as well so users have multiple options. So to harp tirelessly on HTC drivers is not a sound argument because HTC is not the only OEM out there. In essence perhaps you should get your butt out of your rear and pay attention.

I don't like android, but I love miui and the porting process to different platforms. Let's be real, if I can give in and say this platform for android can do something that makes me go wow I like this, why can't you?