View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 03:42 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
i tether jus fine with no changes needed. DO NOT select phone as modem. if i recall correctly this is how your service provider can detect that you are tethering. select sprint (or whoever your provider is) as the connection and you should be fine. hope that helps.

ps i would like to know what wifi monster is for as well.
Thanks for input on tethering, what ROM (date & build)

On all the programs you don't know what they do... double click & play with them for a minute & you'll know. Wifi Monster is just a wifi manager allowing you to more easily see & select available wifi