View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 12:18 AM
cruise350
Regular 'Geeker

cruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 12/31/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
Chris love the rom thanks but every time i update to your latest tweaks/update i can never save my data for games.

angry birds - shooting game - basketball

i can install all my apk games no problem but the data is lost it like starting all over..

is there anyway when i update to latest rom update i can keep all the settings ???

i have titanium pro and my back up pro but no luck...

i have tried standalone and all in one but always get same result..

any suggestion's or options ??

Thanks
Here's the deal, and the deal only works if you don't complain later that you have a bug with this ROM. All you have to do is wipe dalvik and system cache and leave the data cache alone. Install the stand alone and all your data and settings will be in tact. Now remember the deal, no complaining if you install this way because Chris recommends wiping everything. Now with that said, the last time I wiped everything was back never. I have faithfully installed every single rom update that Chris has put out there, always installed the stand alone version, always wiped the system and dalvik cache and never wiped the data cache and you know what, my phone has no problems and never has. I have gone from 3.26 to 3.29 to 3.30 to 3.70 and haven't had a problem. Now that's me. So remember the deal, if you don't wipe the data cache then don't complain to Chris if something doesn't work right afterwards, but you will love the fact that your phone is ready to use as soon as it boots up after an update.
This post has been thanked 3 times.