View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 09:33 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tips for creating .XML files to provision special settings during customization

T0mmyr
I have to thank you for 2 things.

1. The thread. After all these years someone finally has given me a "point and click" way to provision. Let face it I am to impatient to learn the hard way.

2. The trip down memory lane. Sense leaving my TP for TP2, I obviously have not been on the same threads as you, so seeing your name reminded me other names like Psyke, And Ski. I really do miss the day when you guys were making the best roms ever. I think those days are gone. I don't know that I am up to the learning curve on windows 7, and I have tried android and don't like it. I may just keep running TP2's till the end. It sure been fun though!

Last edited by swlaraut; 01-02-2011 at 09:36 PM.