View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 08:00 PM
jerryyyyy
Halfway to VIP Status

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenbutt View Post
You can use xml provision maker

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...omization.html

A note of caution though. It will not save passwords in the xml files that it creates and sometimes it creates a few graphics characters in the file right at the beginning. You will need to check the files and you can insert the lines for passwords and delete the garbage characters at the same time. Other than that it works fine and comes with 9 preconfigured files and a user editable one also.

Your other choice would be Makisu which does a good job of creating xml files for your email, wifi and exchange settings. You will have to search for that one as I can't remember where I found it but I am sure it's on ppc somewhere.
Thanks. It looks fine. The e-mail and activesync are a pain. Hopefully it will retain the AS settings. Otherwise you need a new partnership.

I believe the other software on the phone made a copy of the registry settings.

The other programs I have are either the cabs for OCing or a a couple others installed through AS and I can reinstall them easily.