View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 01:39 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: midNIGHT ROM DK28 (Froyo) v2.4 EXT4 (DUAL) New Kernel >also naked edition< 01/01/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post
You probably just need to go into download mode and use Odin to flash back to stock and start all over from scratch. These phones are almost impossible to brick.

Also, don't forget that you have to use Quick Boot to get into the new recovery. The 4-button push method will still bring you to the old version. If you do see that you are in the old version go to Advanced>rReboot recovery and you should be in the new one.
4 buttons? think its 3. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2k View Post
Well I flashed to the v2.4 EXT4 Naked Edition last night and after a while I got those restarts again. I didn't have any theme nor any update, it was running stock. Besides the phone restarting itself, I still have problems with the Gingerbread keyboard crashing. Am I the only one see these errors?

dja2k
yes it just you, are you restoring a backup after flashing ext rom?
This post has been thanked 1 times.