View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 05:27 AM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: US Cellular makes all phones free on contract from the 17th through the 24th

I left US Cellular 4 years ago and came to Sprint. There data network and Smartphone Handsets were pretty much non existent back then.
Nice to see they've stepped up their game Quite a bit. I recommended the Mesmerize to some friends last month, and they both got one for Christmas for each other.

I see they've changed their Plans recently as well. The $69.99 450 minute plan must be to compete with Sprint. Although Free Mobile-2-Mobile is only to US Cellular people and no unlimited data, only 5GB, but enough for most Non-PPcgeeks. Plus no $10 Cool Club Fee!

What happens if you go over 5GB? All I see in their terms is "Using more than 5 GB/month is presumed to be using the service in a manner prohibited above."