View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 04:42 AM
ndno
VIP Member

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.29.10 VINdows ROMs

I really like this ROM (the Neodium version) because of the great reception I get. I know, as many of you have stated, the reception quality of the radio has nothing to do with a ROM. But I swear, I get great reception (at least 3 bars) after installing the SprintFixedProvisioning.cab (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1976754-post8469.html). I work in a lab and I get 0 or 1 bar with other ROMs (Energy, Lead, Sharkie) at best. But after flashing to this ROM and using the SprintFixedProvisioning.cab, I get 3 or more bars. And it's not just the more bars that are displaying, I actually do get better reception; I get smooth voice comm (no breaking up) in the lab, as opposed to the other ROMs I used.

So lately, I switched to LEAD ROM but I want to install the SprintFixedProvisioning.cab but it won't install (it says it cannot be installed). I was hoping to use LEAD ROM with the cab to see if I can get similar good reception. Any ideas?