View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 03:44 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12-06-10(CE-21686-Sense2019)★SharkieROM v2.0 R1★Generic\Sprint[21683\21916-Sense2

So it looks like it may not be possible for the Home Tab to show "All-Day" appointments without CHT installed. If it is possible it's not a mod that's been shared a lot.

Because it was brought up, I assumed that other ROMs had this "feature" as MWalt2 called it. According to MWalt2 HTC did away with that "feature" some time ago. So I'm assuming that it's not a bug and that in fact not many, if any other ROMs out there will show "All-day" appointments on the home screen without the addition of CHT.

If you're interested, check out this thread I started at XDA Chef Central to try and get some help on the matter. It's not a lot of reading, only 3 posts.
[Q]All Day Appts. not showing on Sense 2.5.20XX Home Tab - xda-developers

Thus far, MWalt2 has never steered me wrong and always knows what he's talking about.

If anyone knows of a ROM that shows "All-Day" appts. on the Home Tab without the use of CHT, please let me know which/who's ROM so I can solicit help from them.

Otherwise, I'm leaving this "bug"/missing feature alone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.