View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Jocelyn84
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Jocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can't flash roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
try this one load threw hboot hold power button and vol down

DOWNLOAD
MIRROR
[All-In-One Update, INCLUDES Updated Baseband & Wimax Radios + PRI 1.90_003, Uninstallable apps]

dl this and put on sd card
I'll give it a try. After losing a backup last night, I actually had to rename PC36IMG_SuperSonic_S_Sprint_WWE_3.26.651.6_Radio_2 .15.00.07.28_NV_1.71_003_release_147044-signed.zip to PC36IMG.zip to get back to stock. I just tried renaming Calkulins rom to PC36IMG.zip and it goes through the motions, but there's no option to run it in HBoot. I'll give yours a try, though I have a feeling it has sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkillen View Post
Here is the solution. I am uploading the latest Amon_RA recovery. It is renamed to PC36IMG.zip.

Copy it to the root of your SDCard and boot into bootloader. Bootloader will see it and want to flash it like anything of that name. Vol up to do so. After that, you will be in familiar territory when you go into recovery. Koush's Clockwork is still having problems with the later bootloaders. Something to do with SDCard partition expectations. Amon doesn't. That is why we need to name this recovery PC36IMG. That allows up to flash without recovery.

Once you know it works, access the file some way (Andros, root explorer or mounted to PC and either delete the file or rename it to avoid it from getting continuously reread)

BTW - to a nandroid revoery as soon as you get to a position you like.

Let me know how things turn out.
I've done the Amon RA recovery method and all the flashes get aborted in the middle.
FWIW, I have version 0003 and Hboot 2.10

Last edited by Jocelyn84; 01-02-2011 at 12:55 AM.