View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 10:54 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfrancoi
I unlocked with T-Mobile SIM card. I am under the impression that the phone did unlock because it said, "T-Mobile" at the time right. Although, when I put the phone in bootloader mode it doesnt say "0.85 OliNex". When I run the Rhodium app, it stays at 0% for about 5 minutes and then says that there is a communication error.

I tried 2 few things:
1. I copied the file to a 2GB SD card and put the phone in bootloaded mode. It stays at that screen and does nothing. I does say "Serial" at the bottom, and "234,831 Calibrated"

2. Did the same as above, and then plugged the phone to the USB of the computer. The word "Serial" changes to "US". I then launched the "Rhodium_SoftwareUpgrade.exe". It stays at 0% for about 5 minutes I get a communication error on the app on the computer.

I am officially at my wit's end.
Both cmonex and eric are correct. You are confusing unlocking your SIM slot so you can use your Tilt2 on other GSM networks(which you have done) with HSPL Unlocking which allows you to flash custom roms. You just need to run the GSM HSPL Unlocker to unlock then you can flash a rom. Just follow that link I posted in my first post in this thread. That's all, no big deal!
Don't give up!