View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Vancer
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.4 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 12/30/10*

Happy New Year to all !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I saw someone post that the other day in another thread....since going to 4.4, I have been stuck w/ "current location"....odd, nothing I do will get it to display the actual location.....I know ppl have reported this in the past, anyone know of a fix?
Full format, wipes and flash and everything working properly for me ... I actually set up gmail manually during the initial set up but use Titanium Backup for basically everything else and never have any problems with it... tried My Backup Root but it is SO much slower than TB (paid version)

Quote:
I don't know what the deal is w/ Hulu....the app launches for me, but I get an hourglass when I click on a video.....has anyone tried any fixes that work?
Damn coloneljulius beat me to the punch! ... yep a simple click on the hour glass and wait a sec and it starts playing ... logged in though and it says my queue is empty (which it is not)??? ... also, anybody get the fullscreen option to work properly and center correctly?

Quote:

yeah, I will update it, though it will be based on stock RUU, so really it will just have some minor updates....
Don't you have to be DE-odexed to flash a theme? (mention b/c the other guy was asking for an odexed version b/c he wanted to flash a theme)

Last edited by Vancer; 01-01-2011 at 08:19 PM.