View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 11:17 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.4 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 12/30/10*

Happy New Years people!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
@ OMJ,

I assume you added the hulu fix as well? ... or did u forget? ... 4.5? LOL!
I don't know what the deal is w/ Hulu....the app launches for me, but I get an hourglass when I click on a video.....has anyone tried any fixes that work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Hey Karl,

How's that kernel running for you? I have been following that thread since before he moved to the DEV forum but haven't tried it. I read something the other day that the most likely reason HTC doesn't write the code this way to begin with is that our batteries will have shortened life if they are constantly charged to full capacity??? I'm on the Sprint 2600mah ext batt so I get through a whole day with stock but would always be nice to get more! ... have you seen any other issues with this kernel on OMJ 4.4? ... and heck, if it does decrease batt life but it still lasts a year or two then I wouldn't give a crap about having to buy another batt down the road for much better "daily" life as opposed to long term batt life.

Edit: Here is the article I was talking about...

Your battery gauge is lying to you (and it's not such a bad thing) - xda-developers

What is your take?

@OMJ... your take?
stock is fine to me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergdogg23 View Post
OMJ,
Is there an Odexed update coming soon? I need to get a new theme on here but deodexed wont let me.
yeah, I will update it, though it will be based on stock RUU, so really it will just have some minor updates....