View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 06:07 AM
nrfitchett4
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Downloading Files From The Web On WP7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dprout69 View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again... wp7 sux. It may be good later on, but it sux right now and anyone buying it with the intent of using it for anything other than making phone calls, taking pics and listening to zune music is in for a world of disappointment. From what Im too understand, the only way any file can be sent to the phone is by email and the only way you can get music on it is thru zune... but Im no expert on it because I think it sux... have I told you it sux? Yes... indeed...
what about facebook? Best facebook experience on a phone yet. easy to use people hub that gives you instant updates and let's you update your status plus a facebook app that is way better than winmo.
And then there is netflix. Don't think winmo or android has that.
Games are 100% better than on winmo, the same games have videos and more story (like nfs).
Office is better, at least excel is.

Do you do anything else but complain in this forum that wp7 sux? Doesn't seem like it.

This post has been thanked 1 times.