View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 05:56 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: 12.29.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinlover515 View Post
hey VIN this is one of the coolest ROMS i ever seen and tryed.. all my respects go to ALL others cheffs of any other ROM's as well for ALL their great job that they have done as well. Hey VIN how can i get the large BUTTOMS on this picture on the right side pciture? the one that has large END TALK , FLASH , SPEACKER , VOLUME and so fort.. please let me know. that will help me since my eyes arent that great and large ICONS or TABS always help. by the way iam using this ROM Dec.29.10 Plutonium ROM. thanks..
please dont quote the whole first page.
This post has been thanked 3 times.