latinlover515
PPCGeeks Regular

latinlover515 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: 12.29.10 VINdows ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
BIG THANKS TO GIZELLE FOR DONATING ME ABSOLUTELY FREE TP2 !!!

Plutonium=WM 6.5.X
Neodium=WM 6.5

Cookie aka CHT
A mod that is included which works with the home page of Manilla Builds. It allows users to have 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 quicklinks. It also can remove calender add/remove call history... show more appointments and etc. it can slow down manilla a bit, but it's almost unnoticeable. original thread here

Generic
Means no carrier's settings.Data should work out of box. All you need is your fave Arcsoft MMS.cab.

VERIZON-check THIS post
SPRINT Provisioning cab HERE

Im NOT using Sprint Phone Canvas anymore.VZW Canvas has bigger buttons.Updated dialers can be found HERE

Bugs,fixes,cabs and everything you need will be in POST #2

Phone must be unlocked.

FLASH FROM SD WITH DISCONNECTED CABLE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

STEALTH TETHERING

DOWNLOAD:

Nov.26.NEODIUM,SYS 21914 MIRROR1 ; MIRROR2

Dec.08.10.Clean Neodium (no Sense no Titanium no HTC canvas) MIRROR1 ; MIRROR2

Dec.29.10 Plutonium ROM UPDATES HERE

hey VIN this is one of the coolest ROMS i ever seen and tryed.. all my respects go to ALL others cheffs of any other ROM's as well for ALL their great job that they have done as well. Hey VIN how can i get the large BUTTOMS on this picture on the right side pciture? the one that has large END TALK , FLASH , SPEACKER , VOLUME and so fort.. please let me know. that will help me since my eyes arent that great and large ICONS or TABS always help. by the way iam using this ROM Dec.29.10 Plutonium ROM. thanks..
This post has been thanked 1 times.