View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 07:50 PM
Vancer
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.4 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 12/30/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I post the link cuz he said he reverted back to an older ROM but wanted the power widget.

yep, I remember your suggestion.....it was a good one bud.....thx!

v4.4 is uploading
How did I ever doubt Old "The Man" J !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by av8or View Post
mess with it how? i dont normally have mine on because there isn't 4g near my house
By your screen I'm sure you are in the same line of work and use airplane mode frequently as I do... If you mod your widget.txt to include airplane mode and actually put your phone in a/p mode from the notif bar it will work but after you have done so, 4G will not turn on at all. It tries and acts as if it's going to but then reverts back to off. It will then take a re-boot to get things squared away. JsChiSurf ported this from Cyan which is an AOSP rom (of course) so he thinks the code in this mod is putting the phone in a/p mode differently than the way either the power button or the HTC A/P mode toggle are doing. This was not an issue of course in Cyan's orig code b/c they did not and do not have 4G so there was nothing for the code to screw with. 4G will work fine and everthing else with this mod that I'm aware of except this one little screwy deal b/c it was JsChiSurf who added the 4G for us so I simply either use the power button or the HTC toggle to get in a/p mode until JsChiSurf gets around to looking into the code and maybe re-writing it for the a/p mode toggle.