View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 05:24 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help or Guidance: Display off but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_box View Post
I'd like to be able to turn my screen off and still be able to use the ShareWifi. I use it in my car to share with my Ipod touch to listen to SiriusXm thru the internet. But I can't turn off the screen without it killing the signal. I've tried the "psShutXP Power Key" but it still kills the signal. I'm running 6.5WM if that helps. This thing heats up like crazy when I have it on and I'm sure it's not good for it. I hope by turning off the display it'll keep that from happening. Thanks!
Try the ScreenOff utility. It can be found on the OP of my closed ROM thread.