View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 11:47 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.3 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 12/28/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian2pm View Post
Omj I tried the battery kernel with your Rom 4.2 now my camera won't work..can I load this new Rom will this fix the kernel? Thanks
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch00 View Post
OMJ, when you say a full wipe is recommended, do you mean restore to factory settings, or just the cache and dalvik wipes?

all of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch00 View Post
I forgot to mention, hope you had a great holiday, and thanks for all of your great work. My evo + your rom = the best!
thanks, same to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamin69 View Post
Does any one know what theme goes with this new rom, i liked riptides but i cant find if he did a new one to go with this rom.
just make sure the theme is based on the 3.70 ROM.....and I should have mentioned b4 but this base by Amikam is heavily optimized. Any theme applied may reverse the optimization in the files that are overwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by av8or View Post
so i'm looking in Tibackup to see how to use it to backup all my apps/widgets/settings/screens and apparently the free version won't auto reinstall things? if thats the case, whats the best way to use it so i can flash 4.3 and get everything backup the way i have it now (short of manually redoing everything?)
if I start from scratch, I see mybackup pro for backing up..