View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 03:15 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Samsung keeps up with it's long line of not upgrading phones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uranidiot View Post
no their not. because their phone is running wild on the beach while we epic owners r in the kiddy pool. their happy, we're not. Seriously nobody who has a samsung phone in their right mind is going to buy another samsung phone again . i dont care if its duo core running icecream for $150. so when r they releasing froyo mr?
As stated before..blame sprint..Samsung already released Froyo all over the world...US is one of the only if not the only place where there is no Froyo cause carriers are slacking...

Either way its irrelevant..the Galaxy S broke a lot of ground in the developer community in general..and with the introduction of the Nexus S it takes it a step farther...aka initially developers weren't familiar with samsung..thus our development has been behind...next generation of phones, development for the Samsung phones and HTC phones will be on par..

All thats left is to get LG in the mix and my evil master plan will finally be realized muwahahahahaha...>.> lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)