View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Olipro
Elite Team Member

Olipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuffOlipro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[SIM-UNLOCKER] - -RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

Alright folks, Worldphone Touch Pro 2 SIM Unlocker (yeah yeah, it also does CID and SECURITY) sorted, enjoy the usual boilerplate text:

1) contributing XDA-DEV (EDIT: only XDA) forum members & Elite Team donators... send us a request via our support link for a free unlock with your IMEI & email. (PLEASE do not use PM, do not use email.) - if you have an account that has a) existed for a good few months and b) you actually contribute to the site (technical wizardy, or general helpfulness - CONSISTENT AND REGULAR POSTING), then just drop me a message and it's yours, if you don't meet both a) and b) then don't bother - having an account that you rarely posted from is NOT in the least bit interesting.
2) everyone else (new accounts/unregistered/sod all posts, this means you): Get SIM unlocked Here

again, all the important notes:
1. people who didn't donate yet (for the Elite Team Project or Hard-SPL, etc.) and want the sim unlocker the easiest way is to go to our site, and use the submit form to pay there to do it in an automatic way. don't try to do a payment manually (i.e. don't go and donate to a random link), takes a lot more time to process it then.
2. if you did donate in the past before this release, then use our support link to send your request (avoid PPCGeeks PM, I don't really check that often!!) with the following details:
a) transaction ID for donation *and* your paypal address you used for it
b) IMEI (a 15 digit number usually starting with "35", you can read it from under the battery or via *#06# if your phone is in GSM mode, or via start menu/settings/system/device information applet.)
c) email to send sim unlocker to
3. if you have the Sprint version, you'll need to flash a patched sprint radio too (in other thread).

edit: let me reiterate the last point in bigger text, maybe that helps!

BIG NOTE: if you have the Sprint branded TP2, then after running this SIM/Sec Unlocker, you'll need to flash a patched sprint radio (in other thread) to finish the process.
MOV R0, #0
There are no stupid questions, just offensive answers.
Hermes:
IPL: 1.04
SPL: 2.60.Olipro

Athena:
IPL: 1.00
SPL: 1.30.Olipro

Shamelessly accepting donations for Hard-SPL, CustomRUU and Athena-Unlocker/Hard-SPL

Last edited by orangekid; 12-28-2010 at 07:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.