View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 12:13 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post

I still need to clean up a bit, but.. if you have any changes feel free. It's good enough to start with... Busy time of year! :>))
Yeah I have a bunch of things I gotta get done at work by end of the year, then I gotta redo the Epic 4g wiki..after thats done I'll help reorganize the Energy wiki.

Quote:
ROMs... matter of opinion.... no shortage of them here :>))
21916 top x & winkey (start), 29007 all on bottom some say more finger friendly, 007 a tad more on the edge, but this is super stable, read back over the last few pages. I like bottom x & winkey, burn both try, keep the one you like.. was just worried you DL'd 28xxx... not real popular in the last month... good luck

Home of EnergyRoms by NRGZ28

Yeah I generally prefer it on top rather then bottom..simply because on my mogul I installed a 6.5.3 rom and didn't particularly like it much..to be fair though its probably an old revision so I'll prob give it a try one of these days..just it was 4am in the morning and just wanted to flash something guaranteed to be stable...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 2 times.