View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 11:10 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Ok, I put it up. is it ok as is or you want me to make some other changes?

As for the rom, I chose the 21916 based rom as I read its the most stable one..is the 29007 one better?

And Happy Holidays!
Thank you...
ENERGY ROM FAQ WIKI

I still need to clean up a bit, but.. if you have any changes feel free. It's good enough to start with... Busy time of year! :>))

ROMs... matter of opinion.... no shortage of them here :>))
21916 top x & winkey (start), 29007 all on bottom some say more finger friendly, 007 a tad more on the edge, but this is super stable, read back over the last few pages. I like bottom x & winkey, burn both try, keep the one you like.. was just worried you DL'd 28xxx... not real popular in the last month... good luck

http://www.energyroms.com

Last edited by teradog; 12-27-2010 at 11:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.