View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 04:45 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: 2 HD2's both have problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboMiles View Post
Didn't get it resolved, using an iPhone now, boo.
The one that was turning off is stable if it is not being used. If you do almost anything it freezes. I notices that I only have 72mb total available on the storage area of the device and I get constant reminders that I have little free space left, there is more for program storage. I have flashed this phone with different roms and it still freezes.
The phone that won't get on network is stable doing anything, but it will not get on the network. Flashed different roms and radio with no luck.

Here's what I recommend.

1) do a task29 (very important)

2) flash the new NRG ROM

3) Flash 2.15.50 radio

for both phones, the one with the random "turn off" make sure the pins in the battery area are not bent or not quite touching the battery or something like that.