View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 01:18 AM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by losborn
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Bo
I've found it very useful as well. Portland, OR doesn't have traffic yet, so I can't comment on that feature. It usually finds right what I'm looking for, makes it easy to dial and integrates the map.

I used to have to call directory assistance all the time (I'm a road warrior) and call places and get directions. No more thanks to LiveSearch.
Hey D-Bo...my wife was just in Portland last weekend and used Live Search....with traffic...

So I think it'll work....

Late,
Coz
How did she find Portland? It isn't on the traffic list (at least, not on the version I'm using - downloaded from this thread.)

Lewis
You can input cities manually. From the search screen you can select the option "Choose a New Location". A new window will open and you type in your city. Hit the "find" button and it'll list the search results. Hit the done button and it takes you back to the main search window. Hit the map button and it'll take you to your selected city. Hit your menu and select "traffic". If your selected city offers traffic info it'll show up.

That's the news.
Late,
Coz