Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 12:59 PM
bedoig
VIP Member

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Thanks for the reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
Does this work on the plugin when it is installed outside of UL? My guess would be it is in the settings of the plugin. My experience has been that UL just displays the plugins really doesnt affect them in any way. I might be wrong though.
No, it only displays one line regardless of wether it's being run in UL or not. I was hoping someone knew of a hack, or another program altogether, to get it to work. I did just come across a program that the Touch has natively called MakePhoneCall.exe that sounds promising. I'm trying to get a copy of the exe to try on my Titan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
The calendar and Tasks do not like being put in UL. You have many options though. I downloaded Pocket Infomant during a free app friday last year and its today plugin works great.

I know there are many other plugins that will do this too. You might even be able to get BatteryStatus to show it but I have not played around with it that much yet.
I've been playing around with BatteryStatus a little bit myself. Pretty cool program. Way more features than I expected. I'll take a deeper look at it.

Thanks!