Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 12:52 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
1) Does anyone know of a way to get more than one row of contacts pictures on your today screen? Right now I'm using TofClocks Speed Dial plugin, but I can't find a way to get more than one row of contacts pictures. Anyone know of a way to get it to look more like the second pic here:
?
Does this work on the plugin when it is installed outside of UL? My guess would be it is in the settings of the plugin. My experience has been that UL just displays the plugins really doesnt affect them in any way. I might be wrong though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
2) I'd like to put my calendar info on one of the tabs (probably the one with HTC Home), but UL doesn't list Calendar as an available today plugin. Anyone gotten this to work with the built in Calendar today plugin, or another app?
The calendar and Tasks do not like being put in UL. You have many options though. I downloaded Pocket Infomant during a free app friday last year and its today plugin works great.

I know there are many other plugins that will do this too. You might even be able to get BatteryStatus to show it but I have not played around with it that much yet.