View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 11:24 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To Compile Your Own Kernels, Modules, Tinboot (NAND boot), and More for Begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by maurice.green View Post
I think I have that all worked out now... I am now working on completely re-witting the tinboot, which is the last step before we are completely booting from the nand. The I will re-write the init for the root fs. I have already rewritten the initrd init as you will notice from this test and it is ready to access the rootfs from the nand. I have a heavy workload today so I probably won't get much done with this today but I am still projecting by Friday I will be done...
Awesome news maurice. Keep up the great work, can't wait for full NAND!