View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 07:00 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM]VIPERrom [TRiNiTY] DK28 3.0.3 - 12/15/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudtp2 View Post
whats up. got bored with the no update today to i installed viper rom. got a few questions. is ther anyway to change the dialer to look alittle more like stock?

also i like the colors, but when im in sunlight i cant see the check mark, i cant see if its checked or not cuz its a gray color. anyway to change the color of the check? maybe to a red?
goto xda link in first post cause there are other dialer cabs posted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudtp2 View Post
how do i center the hot chick on my backround. lol. i wanna put her in the center of my home screen.

any other themes that has pics like that?
same as above plus theres themes on xda and to center girl just slide to different screen till she is centered then use that screen as home screen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.