Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 12:35 PM
bedoig
VIP Member

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

I just started playing around with UL, and I'm loving it so far. Here is the simple, 5 tab setup I'm running for now:

[Edit: I've gotten a lot of PM's about the clock pictured above. To save everyone the trouble in the future, it is simply a combination of rlToday and the skin in post 128 here. There are a lot of other nice skins in that thread too. ]

I've got a couple of things I can't figure out though:

1) Does anyone know of a way to get more than one row of contacts pictures on your today screen? Right now I'm using TofClocks Speed Dial plugin, but I can't find a way to get more than one row of contacts pictures. Anyone know of a way to get it to look more like the second pic here:

2) I'd like to put my calendar info on one of the tabs (probably the one with HTC Home), but UL doesn't list Calendar as an available today plugin. Anyone gotten this to work with the built in Calendar today plugin, or another app?

Last edited by bedoig; 04-30-2008 at 02:43 PM.