Thread: new screen
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 11:27 PM
yankees45us
Almost a VIP

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4rtan5 View Post
Typical htc product! Thats why I purchased a samsung galaxy s epic. Dont waste your time. Junk it. Buy a epic. Htc has inferior devices. Screens have dead pixels and form white fuzzy spots, then that spot gets a cousin, a smaller white spot.if your unlucky.. It gets 3 more siblings. And in the center of the screen. I hate htc. Tbis is not a bad rant, its the truth. Mrrry christmas!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Do you have any proof that htc makes inferior products? I've owned both htc and samsung and their phones are both good quality. But last time I checked the reviews on the epic stated that the phone build felt weak and cheap compared to the evo. Both phones are great phones. Its a matter of choice. Unless you have some type of research information that says htc makes bad quality phones then just keep quiet. I will keep my evo and continue to be happy with my purchase and my friend will be happy with his epic.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Free! Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417
This post has been thanked 3 times.