View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 01:11 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Winmo rules, phone 7 bytes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningglory View Post
Its very sad to realize that phone 7 is NOT Winmo, will there be a Winmo 8?, this morning I made a happy discovery, its called the Samsung Gloria, hopefully way cheaper then the now defunct OQO, I can truly have a real computer in my pocket some day, and stop crying in my beer....so how do you say 7 in a conversation when your taking windows 7, Not phone 7, it really sucks that it becomes a catalyst to confusion... say 7 home/office? say 7 ??? what is the 7 pro, starter, ultimate called besides windows 7, when you do not want any crosstalk with phone 7, cause you have a different phone on your pocket computer running 7?
I think this is the dream for everyone to have a small but, full featured full blown PC/Phone combo. This has been the attraction of Windows Mobile, because it's almost like a PC but, WP7 tries to be a iPhone but better (in some aspects), taking off the model that Apple has done (the big cash cow marketplace).

With small PC size something has to give, as you try to get to really small sizes, the CPUs can't be used, something has to go. Normally it's the speed and perfomance that takes the hit due to the lack of CPU space.

Now, if you can get i7 speeds, with a phone section that is on a chip (so even if your bluescreen'ing and someone calls, it will ring and can work independant if needed) with Windows 7 in a size, say, HD2/Droid 2 4-4.3") with a keyboard, with a fair price, sign me up !!!

I just want to play Black Ops multi player with full graphics on a phone, then my life might just be complete (as phones go).

One can dream tho...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 12-24-2010 at 01:13 PM.