View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 11:13 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
You can just rename the file and CHT will recreate it for you (kind of like a virus).

It did the trick for me with no side effects. I am using str8 CHT 2.0 with no smartkeys and the Manila start menu. All buttons are working fine for me. Some other reported that it helped them. Like most hacks, it may not work for everyone, so let the buyer beware.

I actually think the conflict may be with the latest version of VC and am going to try going back to an older version on my next flash. I will report back.

Either way, glad I could put a smile on your face you old Minnesnowtan dawg...
:>)) funny thing is, that it was always happening & I never realized it until new york hunter mentioned it...

I wasn't kidding about someone zipping up the orig... I must have deleted it trying to overwrite the orig... if anyone has that Christmas spirit... :>))

*edit*
also... did anyone mention NRG twitter about having tasks widget on the homescreen making CHT 2 unstable & crash Sense?!

That may have been why I left it in the first place for SPB, iphone today, easy, etc.. thought I'd give it another try when my TP2 replacement came in a couple days ago.. worked fine until I restored everything... just about gave sense up again due to constant crash & restarts.. flashed 29005 & decided to do the old one cab at a time & rebuild Cookie step by step... never did add tasks back & it's working like a dream...! Good info & FYI!!

Last edited by teradog; 12-23-2010 at 11:19 PM.