View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 10:37 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
lol "noticeable side effect" Windows key (start) hard & soft no longer work, the only way to get to settings is via sense, not all settings are accessable! (for me on 29005 sencity) Not recommended IMHO...
Don't take this wrong NDuck, you've done great work here & have a cab or 2 of yours in my sashimi.. but this one gave me a laugh...

also,
can someone post the original windows/stbtn.exe (zipped up & attached) please.. I backed it up, but now can't find it
You can just rename the file and CHT will recreate it for you (kind of like a virus).

It did the trick for me with no side effects. I am using str8 CHT 2.0 with no smartkeys and the Manila start menu. All buttons are working fine for me. Some other reported that it helped them. Like most hacks, it may not work for everyone, so let the buyer beware.

I actually think the conflict may be with the latest version of VC and am going to try going back to an older version on my next flash. I will report back.

Either way, glad I could put a smile on your face you old Minnesnowtan dawg...

Last edited by NinjaDuck; 12-23-2010 at 10:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.