View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 04:23 PM
geejdee
PPCGeeks Regular

geejdee is keeping up the good workgeejdee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to geejdee
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yazyazoo View Post
I have been using this for about a week now. The Out of Memory stopped after that suggested fix. However I have a few problems.

Opera sometimes gets stuck. It won't open the link or the green bar at the bottom never moves. Sometimes I notice if I open Opera from a quick link it seems better than if I use the opera on the scroll bar. Anyone experience this?

Also I seem to be losing battery so fast. It seems to drain so fast that the USB port on my computer can't charge up the phone. On MightyRom and Stock I was able to just plug a regular USB cable into the phone from my desktop and it kept my battery charge. Now it seems that it doesn't have any juice to charge up my phone. Does Energy use a lot of energy?
As for Opera, I'm getting a lot of that.. it comes and goes... just stop and I have to reset a few times then all is well til it reappears... No order will cause the lock up.... Also, the battery does take a long time to charge on USB....