View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 03:40 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
What is causing this is a program call stbtn.exe in the windows folder. I have no idea what it is for. If you delete it, it comes back.
My solution is renaming a text file to a .exe extension and overwriting it. It works perfectly without any noticeable side effects....
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Ninjaduck,
... Cookie 2.0 softkeys though because panel would not launch. When disabled softkeys in CHTEditor all is well. So I will take that tradeoff any day....
lol "noticeable side effect" Windows key (start) hard & soft no longer work, the only way to get to settings is via sense, not all settings are accessable! (for me on 29005 sencity) Not recommended IMHO...
Don't take this wrong NDuck, you've done great work here & have a cab or 2 of yours in my sashimi.. but this one gave me a laugh...

also,
can someone post the original windows/stbtn.exe (zipped up & attached) please.. I backed it up, but now can't find it
Quote:
Originally Posted by flacoman91 View Post
Why was the rom switched back to the 28244 from Nov 13? I remember the 28xxx users were strongly urged to switch to 2314x. I use the titanium rom 23148, curious to see what others think before I flash.
LOL!! Nice quote!! dang right on... how the heck did you dig that one up? You get the prize, you actually know how to search... (thanks) getting real sick of seeing the same solutions post ever other page. People get too lazy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim8181 View Post
The Darkside has cought me in a weak moment... I have succumbed to its power... it was too strong...

Thanks to Energy and all that have helped along this incredible journey. =D>
NO!! Say it isn't so!!! Dang, will miss your posts, it's been a pleasure my friend!

I hope it's the A word & not the i word at least!!! arrrgghhh lost another... please feel free to stop back & tell us what a mistake you made! :>))
Quote:
Originally Posted by cseifer View Post
Problem with the above rom, when you charge the phone the battery power icon turns to a plugged in icon; however when you disconnect the phone from ac power the icon does not change back. It requires a soft reset off ac power to show the battery indicator.
Use battclock Dl @ xda, gives memory, battery, amps used, etc.. pia to setup right, but you'll love it
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACoolGuy View Post
I had this same issue with my PC after the November roms. I found that if you uncheck the "Enable faster Data Syncronization" option in the USBtoPC settings that it charges like normal. Just FYI.
No way.. don't believe it. But did it anyway! hehe..
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerRW View Post
Thats what it is. I just flashed back to my old gtx from like Dec 3rd and its doing the same thing when i import my pim file. Man this sucks I just lost all my contacts.
errrrrrr, isn't there about 5 screens you pass up on restore allowing you to select what you want??? ... like just contacts?

Last edited by teradog; 12-23-2010 at 03:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.