View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 01:18 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Recommend a Sprint phone for wife

My wife was really considering the new Blackberry style. It looks like a solid little phone. The only thing I've heard is that the web browsing experience is not at the same level as an android's. However. It's fun, compact, easy to use, reliable, it has a decent camera with a flash, a headphone jack, comes with an 8gb card, has pandora and slacker and iheartradio apps available for it. Hell. I almost sold myself. lol.
She's changed her mind however and is waiting to see what comes out in the next couple of months. But she is also considering a WP7 phone. She had my old TP and has recently been upgraded by the warranty to a TP2. So a 7pro might not be a bad transition for her. Especially if it has WP7.5 built in.
p.