View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 01:17 PM
neudof
Halfway to VIP Status

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 12/21/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise350 View Post
Nope, working as should on mine. Have you tried a different cable or a different usb port, sounds like the phone is only getting a charge input from the cable and not recognizing a data input connected.
I was using a Jabra Bluetooth charger (that I have used in the past), and everytime I plugged it in USB debugging comes up like I am plugged into a PC and the SD card unmounts. I unplug the charger and the sd card remounts.

I pulled out the HTC charger and everything works fine....
weird.