View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 10:40 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SD Memory issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimeverett
I may have found the problem with the SD card not being seen by the phone at times. If you hard reset and your Extended Rom has the Sprint Files or the file of "PP_LockUp_Apac_212705.sa" this over rights the newer or current "sdmemory.dll" thus a problem. The other files I see that could also get affected from even a clean Ext_Rom.

\Windows\QCT.dll
\Windows\SDMemory.dll
\Windows\rilphone.dll

Just something I found.
I believe this file is SUPPOSED to change/affect the SDmemory.dll
It is a later Cab file to attempt to fix some issue...

But I do agree the Extrom could be where the issue lies..

I believe there may be many out there with older customization cabs... specifically this one:
"PP_Version_Apache_206300.saCAB"
When they should have this one:
"PP_Version_Apache_206303.saCAB"

So, do you have PP_LockUP_Apac_212705.sa.CAB ?
Howabout PT_Ril_Apac_206301.sa.CAB ?

I"m just pointing out CABs that are in the latest 2.2 ExtRom , that many may not have, But newer 2.2 Extrom should be better than older 2.0, dont you think?