View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 12:18 AM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12.19 3d package with better performance for testing

Tiad, any chance you can clean up the first post so we can easily find the various files? I seriously can't determine exactly which files are which since the dates modified don't line up with the dates you are listing on the pages.

If you could, could you upload each file individually to the first post with a date prefixed like this?:

2010.11.26-gralloc.msm7k.so
2010.11.29-gralloc.msm7k.so

2010.12.18-libGLES_qcom.so
2010.12.19-libGLES_qcom.so

The major advantage to attaching them to the post is that people don't have to wait to download or unzip anything. Please let me know if you have troubles attaching to the first post and I can provide you with hosting that won't make people wait to download.

Thanks!
This post has been thanked 2 times.