View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 09:05 PM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.1 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 12/15/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by karatche View Post
(Bump)

I'm still using 1.7 because it renders the best batery life I've ever seen on an evo rom. I can't get more than 3/4 of a day out of anything else. Short of the alarm clock not working there seems to be very little benifit in any of the 2.2 roms when they simply don't make it thru the day. I read where some users are suggesting good battery life and I can't figure out how they do it. Consistently across the board all the roms I try after froyo or 2.1 even are terrible for battery life. They say that you can t use advanced task killer with froyo and supposedly dont need to but why the big difference in between all the new roms and your 1.7 rom. Nothing gives the battery life it does.
it might be the different kernel builds

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."