View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 09:32 AM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenbutt
Memory Question.

I wonder if I am on the lower end of free memory. When I start up I have 62m free out of 185m. A few seconds later I am down to 57m and after a while running a few apps I am as low as 25m free. I checked the task manager and find the usual list but the one that stands out is gwes.exe at nearly 39986K Yikes seems a little high.

I am running Nov 25 sense 2.5 and cookie 2.0 Energy. I am going to bump up to the Dec 13th or 20th but still thought there was a memory leak somewhere??

What is the Dec 13th giving for free memory?
swap out the start menu for the panel, compact, or sense start menu using the setting app.