View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 12:33 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.1 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 12/15/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post
Zuupppp Buuuddddyy..

Reason I asked is because I flashed v4.1 and then tried the radio Combo. Well I hung up on 4g screen. I had to restore my last back up cuz I coudln't get past the 4g screen. I did the cache and dalvik cache wipe using caulkin's Clear Temp. I might try flashing amon ra this time and wiping cache and dalvik that way...

Unless you have any other recommendations ??

Thanks
Well my one recommendation would be to get on amon and stay there

Dunno about the combo issue-like I said last two flashed like a dream for me. And fwiw I dont wipe before the radio flashes, just hit the zip, thats all.

Try that, flash new ROM, dont even set up, once booted go back into recovery and flash combo, no wipe.