View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 09:45 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 13| 21916|29005 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Still running 12-13 29005 Sencity CHT 2 and enjoying it a lot. When running Panel option for Start menu replacement, is there any way, I can keep the panel menu from popping up when executing voice commands. Have used recommended file for 6.5.x builds but have to close panel each time voice command is used. Not a deal breaker in any way but just wondering.

What is causing this is a program call stbtn.exe in the windows folder. I have no idea what it is for. If you delete it, it comes back.

My solution is renaming a text file to a .exe extension and overwriting it. It works perfectly without any noticeable side effects.

Not that creating a text file is hard, but I attached what I am using in a zip file. Simply unzip the file to the windows folder and overwrite the existing stbtn.exe.

You will need to use total commander or Resco explorer to do this. You will get a prompt that overwriting ROM files will cause the end of the universe, blah, blah, blah....

Just click ok.
Attached Files
File Type: zip stbtn.zip (151 Bytes, 19 views) Click for barcode!